Commissioning and Troubleshooting ‘Hands-on’ Pneumatic Conveying Systems
4 December 2018 to 5 December 2018 | Chatham, Kent
Overview: Delegates will look at the setting up and commissioning of pneumatic conveying systems. This course is a ‘hands-on’ fully practical session using the pneumatic conveying lines and rotary valves in the on-site laboratories in Chatham.
* The practical challenge of starting up systems on site and making sure they work as the designer intended
* Understanding the key signals to look out for that tell you how the system is operating
* Avoiding pitfalls that can lead to slow start up, blockages etc
* How to know when the system is operating as intended
* Ensuring the system is optimised around the users priority requirements eg. minimum energy usage/particle blockage/system wear
* It also covers lean and dense phase, rotary valves, blow tanks and various air supply types.